As you enter Geranium House you become the focus of attention, unconditional care and results driven therapy. As a qualified and experienced therapist I will provide individuals with advanced skin care in private and professional surroundings.
Strictly appointment only.
SPECIALS - AUTUMN
- Aromatherapy Associates Soothing Facial. A truly soothing & calming facial suitable for irritated or inflamed skin. $125
- Aromatherapy De-Stress massage and a High Performance facial and collagen eye mask. $255, save $25
- Indulgence package with complimentary Aromatherapy Associates Indulgence Candle $595, save $59.50
Details of all treatments and packages can be found on our website. For any other information please call Sue 02 62309220.
Specials must be mentioned at the time of booking.
Gift Certificates are redeemable on Monday to Fridays.
- Spa Packages - Individually tailored to accommodate your needs.
- Prescription Facials - Moisture replenishing treatments incorporating pure aromatic essential oils, leaving your skin refined, calm and soft. read more...
- Fundamental Institute Treatments - Fundamental Institute Treatments dramatically improve wrinkles, elasticity, dilated pores, hyperpigmentation, dehydration and stressed eye contour. Skin Analysis included.
- Clinical Skin Care - Specific treatments for skin rejuvenation & micro-circulatory congestion.
- Anti-ageing Institute Treatments - Specific treatments that accelerate cellular turnover & increase moisture levels.
- Eyes & Lips - Neck & Bust - Specialised treatments that lavish extra care on two delicate areas where finer tissue is subject to premature ageing.
- Hands, Fingers & Toes - A range of exfoliating, hydrating, lightening treatments to leave hands and feet visibly softer, hydrated and more even in tone.
- Spa Body - Geranium House offers a natural range of treatments joining the richness of the earth and sea with pure essential oils to smooth, soothe, contour and tone - leaving your body relaxed and energised at the same time. Consultation included.
- Massage - A variety of treatments to allow your body to release stored stress and tension.
- Wellbeing - Specialised treatments with added focus on areas of the body needing extra care & attention. These treatments involve additional, deeper massage movements & specific pressure point massage tailored to the treatment to ensure real, therapeutic benefits.
- Hydrotherapy - Treatments that aim to relax the body, strengthen the immune system, improve circulation and enhance the penetration of additives in the water. Hydrotherapy includes 4 aspects, thermal (temp), mechanical (pressure, jets), biomechanical (osmosis), and hydrostatic pressure (body weight in water).